Junior Personal Assistant (Apprentice) / Contrat d apprentissage : Assistant de direction
Description du poste
ABFI develops, produces and markets Specialty Ingredients for the Food, Health and Nutrition, Pharmaceutical and Animal Health sectors, as well as for a variety of other industrial applications.
- We are currently looking for a Junior Personal Assistant to join an international and diverse business setting with a variety of support tasks to give excellent development opportunities.
- Performing secretarial and administrative duties including expense reports
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and French.
- Exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite
Working within the ABF Ingredients group of companies, as well as the wider Associated British Foods (ABF) organisation, means the opportunities keep on multiplying – globally. Many people who start with us go on to work with other ABF companies across the globe. And equally, we happily absorb the expertise of those who move across ABF to come to work with us. This cross-fertilisation keeps all our businesses refreshed and dynamic.