Description du poste
1/ Security & Brand Protection Director Assistance – Personal assistance to department director: organization of meetings, travel arrangements and expenses- Reports, agenda planning, finalization of PowerPoint presentations 2/ Team Assistance – Assistance to team’s managers: organization of meetings, travel arrangements and expenses- Administrative Assistance to Brand Protection Managers (legal documentation, shipments) 3/ Invoicing Management Processing, recording and follow-up of Department invoices under the control of concerned Managers 4/ Budget Consolidation Management Preparation and monitoring of Department budgets under concerned Managers’ control 5/ Head Office Supply Chain Assistance (Hub 142) – Back up to MH 142 Office Manager for Hub 142 – Assistance to Hub 142 users and problem solving in liaison with the MH logistics provider and Maisons logistics departments- Organization of training session presentation to users 6/ Access Control Management Support Assistance to MH142 Security and Facilities Manager in Access Control Database Management
Education & experience:
– At least 5 years of experience in an administrative, back office and multitasks role, preferably in an international organization.
– Knowledge of accounting (extensive knowledge of Excel tool)
Languages: fluency in English (written and oral) is required.
Personal & interpersonal skills:
– Loyalty, rigor, dynamism, efficiency and reactivity, good adaptability
– Very strong sense of service, strong involvement and motivation, team spirit,
– Mastery of Word, Excel, PowerPoint.